Regency Classic™ H2100
The Classic Hearth Heater combines the best qualities of the Classic Stove and the Insert series. It allows you to eliminate the cold draft of an open fireplace and because it sits out on the hearth, it gives you convective and radiant heat as a stove does.
Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
How it looks:
- Efficient upgrade to keep the heat in your home
- Exceptional air wash system keeps glass clean
- Dual-burn design creates longer and more complete burns
- Heat radiating ceramic glass provides maximum warmth
- Heavy duty cast door with cool-to-touch handle
- Seamlessly constructed firebox maximizes efficiency and heat output
How it works:
- Single load of wood providing warmth up to 10 hours
- EPA Certified, providing an environmentally friendly and clean burn
- Temperature sensitive blower automatically turns on and off
- Simple single draft rod for heat adjustment
- Built-in convector airmate directs warm air into the room